- SKU: 11333229
- Release Date: 01/24/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The Brave One is a bull named Gitano (or Gypsy). Mexican lad Michael Ray "adopts" Gitano after saving the animal's life during a storm. The friendship between bull and boy is threatened when Gitano's legal owners claim the animal and ship it off to the bullring. Moved by the boy's plight, the President of Mexico signs a "pardon" for Gitano-but not soon enough to prevent the bull's appearance at the Plaze de Mexico at Mexico City, where he faces top matador Fermin Rivera. The Brave One was helmed by Irving Rapper, a man best known for his Bette Davis vehicles at Warner Bros. Based on a true incident, the film earned a "best story" Academy Award for one Robert Rich-who, much to the embarrassment of the Academy (and the delight of civil libertarians) turned out to be blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo. Long available only in its "flat", black and white TV version, The Brave One was recently restored to its Technicolor and CinemaScope glory by the American Movie Classics cable service. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Ray - Leonardo
- Rodolfo Hoyos - Rafael Rosillo
- Carlos Navarro - Don Alejandro
- Joi Lansing - Marion Randall
- George Trevino - Salvador