- Artist: Various Artists
- SKU: 14375062
- Release Date: 04/12/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Me and Juliet, musical~The Big Black Giant
- Tin Pan Alley, song (for the revue John Murray Anderson's Almanac)
- Wonderful Town, musical in 2 acts~A Little Bit In Love
- Wonderful Town, musical in 2 acts~A Quiet Girl
- Carnival in Flanders, musical~How Far Can A Lady Go?
- Carnival in Flanders, musical~The Sudden Thrill
- Wonderful Town, musical in 2 acts~Ohio
- Hazel Flagg, musical play~Ev'ry Street's A Boulevard (In Old New York)
- Maggie, musical play~You Become Me / My Mind's On You
- Can-Can, musical~C'est Magnifique
- Can-Can, musical~Come Along With Me
- Can-Can, musical~I Love Paris
- Kismet, musical (after works by Alexander Borodin)~Stranger in Paradise
- Carnival in Flanders, musical~You Can Take The Word Of A Gentleman
- You're So Much a Part of Me, song (for the revue John Murray Anderson's Almanac)
- Wonderful Town, musical in 2 acts~One Hundred Easy Ways To Lose A Man
- Hazel Flagg, musical play~Salomee
- Me and Juliet, musical~No Other Love
- Carnival in Flanders, musical~Here's That Rainy Day
- Kismet, musical (after works by Alexander Borodin)~And This Is My Beloved
- Kismet, musical (after works by Alexander Borodin)~Baubles, Bangles And Beads