- SKU: 9261899
- Release Date: 03/24/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Director's commentary
- Cast interviews
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage
- Deleted scenes
Actress Mary Stuart Masterson makes her feature directorial debut with this drama detailing the manner in which three generations of men deal with the death of the family matriarch. Evicted from his New York City apartment, starving musician Guy Kimbrough (Jayce Bartok) makes his way back upstate for the first time in three years. Upon returning to his hometown, Guy does his best to deal with the recent death of his mother while desperately attempting to reconnect with his ex-girlfriend Stephanie (Miriam Shor) -- who has since moved on and found happiness with another man. Meanwhile, as Guy does his best to win Stephanie back, his shy brother, Beagle (Aaron Stanford), falls deeply in love with Friedreich's Ataxia-stricken high school student Georgia, and their father, Easy (Bruce Dern), attempts to rekindle his relationship with Georgia's grandmother Marg (Elizabeth Ashley). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kristen Stewart - Georgia Kaminski
- Aaron Stanford - Beagle Kimbrough
- Bruce Dern - Easy Kimbrough
- Elizabeth Ashley - Marg Kaminski
- Jayce Bartok - Guy Kimbrough
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.