- SKU: 20145846
- Release Date: 06/19/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This low-budget, Frankenstein-flavored sci-fi flick involves the transplantation of a dead scientist's brain into the body of a hulking, glowing-eyed, caped robot by the man's lunatic brother. Though initially a success, the operation soon goes horribly wrong as the robot begins to display increasingly homicidal behavior, zapping people with its gamma-ray eyes. The climax comes when the robot begins a murderous rampage in the United Nations. The only hope for stopping the monster comes from the late scientist's young son, who manages to reach what little of the scientist's identity still remains and calms the robot down. This is actually a well-written film with a strong emotional core and a fairly sympathetic monster, but it loses some ground thanks to the rather silly rivet-headed robot costume. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ross Martin - Dr. Jeremy Spensser
- Mala Powers - Anne Spensser
- Charles Herbert - Billy Spensser
- Otto Kruger - Dr. William Spennser
- John Baragrey - Dr. Henry Spensser