- SKU: 15180518
- Release Date: 08/29/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally enhanced master
- Interactive menus
- Digitally enhanced subtitles
Based on a true story, this film tells of an unlikely love affair. While in prison, Martin (Jürgen Prochnow) falls in love with the son of one of his guards. After he leaves prison, he becomes a professional actor. When the young man runs away from home to join him, he is captured and placed in a juvenile correction home. Society's attempts to straighten the boy out nearly kill him and leave unnecessary physical and mental scars which he will bear for life. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jürgen Prochnow - Martin
- Werner Schwuchow - Diethelm
- Hans Michael Rehberg - Rusterholz
- Hans Putz - Enrico
- Walo Lueoend - Manzoni