- SKU: 25446309
- Release Date: 01/31/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Western star Donald Barry was both producer and leading man of The Dalton Gang. Barry is cast as straight-arrow marshal Larry West, who braces himself against an invasion by the notorious Daltons. He is backed up by sheriff Jeb Marvin (James Millican), while Polly (Betty Adams) waits tensely on the sidelines (Adams would later enjoy considerable success under her new nom de film of Julie Adams). When the much-anticipated showdown comes, West and Marvin receive unexpected aid from a friendly Indian tribe. Curiously, none of the actors playing the Daltons are afforded screen credit: in fact, except for a few long shots, they're barely in the film. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Lowery - Blackie Mullet
- James Millican - Sheriff Jeb Marvin
- Byron Foulger - Amos Boling
- John Farrell MacDonald - Judge Price
- Greg McClure - Missouri Ganz