- SKU: 6883296
- Release Date: 10/26/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- New, digitally mastered windowboxed transfer in the original filmed aspect ratio of 1.33:1
- Two audio commentaries featuring the producer, director, cast & crew
- Extensive still galleries of behind-the-scenes photos, make-up effects, & the premiere in New York City
- A comic-style prequel with its own musical score
- Original theatrical trailer
- Alternate opening sequence with new effects & credits
- Animated menus
- Outtake reel and audition tapes
- Cast and crew biographies
A meteorite crashes to earth during a torrential thunderstorm, bringing with it a slimy, three-headed alien beast that craves human meat and gives birth to hundreds of eel-like spawn. The monster takes up residence in the basement of a family home, devouring the parents without anyone else's knowledge. The oldest son Pete (Michael Robert Coleman) is a science major in college, and his younger brother Charles (Charles George Hildebrandt) is a horror movie fanatic who loves to dress up like his favorite monsters and scare his visiting aunt and uncle. When an electrician arrives to check the fuse box, Charles follows him into the basement in costume for a little fun, but instead discovers the hideous alien and what's left of his mother's corpse. Meanwhile, two of Pete's friends come over for a study session, bringing along the remains of a dead alien spawn that they found on the side of the road. Baffled, they dissect it in an effort to establish its origin, but it seems to defy everything they've ever been taught in class. Their intellectual curiosity is abandoned when they find Pete's uncle being eaten by a swarm of alien spawn, and from there on it's a fight for survival against the monster. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Charles George Hildebrandt - Charles
- Richard Lee Porter - Frankie
- Jean Tafler - Ellen
- Karen Tighe - Kathy
- Ethel Michelson - Aunt Millie
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.