- SKU: 20024539
- Release Date: 05/29/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Introduction by Jean Rollin
- Two deleted sex scenes (10 min)
- Additional deleted footage (2 min)
- Interview with Jean Bouyxou
- Interview with Natalie Perrey
- 16-page booklet with an essay by Tim Lucas, editor of Video Watchdog
- Original theatrical trailer
- Original trailers of seven other Rollin films
Two girls fall into the hands of sadistic ship-wrecking pirates, then make a deal with the Devil to get revenge in this bloody horror film from cult director Jean Rollin. Filmed in a strange, expressionistic manner, the film once again solidifies Rollin's place as France's master horror stylist, even if his storylines leave much to be desired. It appears to move in a sort of convoluted dream-logic, with artifice taking precedence over coherence for much of the running time. The final revenge sequences are hauntingly effective, and those viewers who can forget traditional expository technique and just go with the flow are likely to find it chilling and memorable. Those simply looking for perversity will find it here too, as Joelle Coeur pleasures herself to the sounds of torture on a deserted beach. Though not for all tastes, Rollin's films certainly offer something different to jaded horror fans. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Rico
- Lieva Lone
- Patricia Hermenier
- Louise Dhour
- Willy Braque