- SKU: 7969246
- Release Date: 09/19/2006
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted scenes
- Sundance world premiere featurette
- Laurie and Daniel reunion featurette
- Legendary WFMU broadcast featurette
- Cinema of Daniel Johnston
- Daniel's audio diaries
- Audio commentary with director Jeff Feuerzeig and producer Henry S. Rosenthal
- Closed Captioned
A decade after wowing critics with his debut feature Half Japanese: The Band That Would Be King, director Jeff Feuerzeig finally delivered his sophomore effort -- a documentary about the life and music of singer/songwriter Daniel Johnston. Using archived film clips and recordings with newly shot footage and interviews, the film paints a detailed and honest picture of the tortured genius. The Devil and Daniel Johnston premiered at the 2005 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Daniel Johnston
- Kathy McCarty
- Gibby Haynes
- Matt Groening
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.