The Dukes of Hazzard/Starsky and Hutch [WS] [DVD]
- SKU: 8783612
- Release Date: 05/20/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Dukes of Hazzard:
- 2 sets of additional scenes - One "PG-13" and the other "Unrated"
- 2 gag reels - One PG-13 and the other "Unrated"
- The Hazards of Dukes: Go behind the scenes
- How to launch a muscle car 175 feet in 4 seconds
- The General Lee lives
- Daisy Dukes: The short short shorts
- Jessica Simpson These Boots Are Made for Walkin' music video
- Theatrical trailer
- Starsky & Hutch:
- Additional scenes
- Gag reel
- Fashion fr Shizzle wit Huggy Bizzle
- Last Look making-of documentary
- Commentary by director/co-writer Todd Phillips
The General Lee is back and so are the Duke boys in this big-screen adaptation of the hit TV series, brought to you by Jay Chandrasekhar of the Broken Lizard comedy troupe. Set in the "present day," the story follows Bo (Seann William Scott) and Luke (Johnny Knoxville) as they cruise around Hazzard County and wreck havoc in their classic 1969 Dodge Charger. Together with their scantily clad cousin Daisy (Jessica Simpson) and moonshining Uncle Jesse (Willie Nelson), the two good old boys battle the corrupt county commissioner Boss Hog (Burt Reynolds) when he and local Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane (M.C. Gainey) threaten to take away the family farm. John O'Brien has the lone writer's credit on the film, though additional uncredited rewrites were handled by the Broken Lizard gang. ~ Jeremy Wheeler, Rovi
Starsky & Hutch
Starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in the title roles, this kitschy tongue-in cheek action comedy is based on the popular 1970s cop show of the same name. Ken "Hutch" Hutchinson (Wilson) and Dave Starsky (Stiller) are a tough pair of plain-clothes cops who drive a red and white Ford Torino and solve cases with the assistance of their informant, Huggy Bear (Snoop Dogg). While investigating their latest case, the duo realize that the culprit is none other than Reese Feldman (Vince Vaughn), the criminal involved in their first bust. Starsky & Hutch also features appearance by Juliette Lewis, Will Ferrell, and Matt Walsh, who, along with Snoop Dogg and Vaughn, all had roles in director Todd Phillips' last film, Old School. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnny Knoxville - Luke Duke
- Seann William Scott - Bo Duke
- Jessica Simpson - Daisy Duke
- Burt Reynolds - Boss Hogg
- Joe Don Baker - Governor Jim Applewhite