- SKU: 8256291
- Release Date: 03/13/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Hazardous County featurettes Gallery - With additional Too-Hot-to-Handle Bonuses
- The Music of Hazzard
Hazzard County's two rowdiest siblings are back and stirring up more mischief than ever in this prequel to the 2005 comedy adventure that explores the origins of the General Lee while finding out just how Bo (Jonathan Bennett) and Luke Duke (Randy Wayne) first incurred the wrath of bumbling greedy businessman Boss Hogg (Christopher McDonald). Hogg is set to foreclose on Uncle Jesse's (Willie Nelson) farm, and in order to save their crusty kin from financial ruin Bo and Luke agree to deliver his potent brand of moonshine to Hazzard County's thirstiest residents. Unfortunately for Bo and Luke, the nefarious Boss Hogg doesn't take kindly to the newly arrived competition. Subsequently thrown in jail and sentenced to sweat out the remainder of the summer on work detail, the crafty Duke boys enlist the aid of sexy cousin Daisy (April Scott) in outrunning the car with the star and making Boss Hogg's life unbearable through a series of outrageous schemes. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jonathan Bennett - Bo Duke
- Randy Wayne - Luke Duke
- April Scott - Daisy Duke
- Willie Nelson - Uncle Jesse
- Christopher McDonald - Boss Hogg
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.