- SKU: 1780083
- Release Date: 11/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- A Look Back at "The Endless Summer"
- Bruce Brown Timeline
- Revisiting "The Endless Summer"
- "The Endless Summer" Artwork from around the world
- The Poster
- Closed Captioned
While Bruce Brown had been making films about surfing since the late 1950s, The Endless Summer was his first film to receive a nationwide release; it was also the first serious cinematic look at the sport to click with a mass audience. In his narration, Brown muses that if someone had enough time and money, they could literally follow the summer around the globe, and so Brown and two of his surfing buddies, Robert August and Mike Hynson, decide to do just that. With their surfboards as luggage, August and Hynson travel from one coastline to the next, trying the waves in Hawaii, Africa, Australia, Tahiti, and a number of other places where most folks had never even seen a surfboard before. Along the way, August and Hynson learn a lot about people around the world, and grow up a bit while they search for the elusive perfect wave. The Endless Summer also features a great surf-rock score by the Sandals. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Wayne Miyata
- Bruce Brown - Narrator
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.