- SKU: 28823692
- Release Date: 09/08/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Introducing The Epic of Everest, with Sandra Noel
- Restoring The Epic of Everest, with BFI curators
- Scoring The Epic of Everest, with Simon Fisher Turner
The Epic of Everest, a 1924 documentary about the fateful and fatal journey of two climbers, George Mallory and Andrew Irvine, who embarked on a journey up the famed Mount Everest in an attempt to become the first expolorers to scale the mountain's summit. Footage from the expedition, taken with a hand-cranked camera by Captain John Noel, has been restored by the BFI National Archive, with support from The Eric Anker-Petersen Charity, thanks to its status as a culturally significant film. As a result, various different aesthetic elements of the film are now enhanced, with a score conducted by recording artist Simon Fisher Turner and restored visual colors and tones. ~ Tom Ciampoli, Rovi