- SKU: 30922314
- Release Date: 04/05/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Fifteen thousand dollars may have been a fortune back in 1938, but to high-powered literary agent Lynn Conway (Virginia Bruce), it's next to nothing. Unfortunately, Lynn is married to chauvinistic Massachusetts shipbuilder David Conway (Robert Montgomery), who stubbornly insists that she quit her job and live on his measly 15-thou-per-year income alone. David also demands that Lynn move from her posh New York apartment to a tiny cottage in provincial New Bedford. Lynn's ex-partner Harry Borden (Warren William), who's always carried a torch for her, tries to convince her to leave David and return to Manhattan. But love conquers all, and Lynn ultimately realizes that a woman's place is in the home -- especially when there's a baby on the way. One suspects that Patricia Ireland and Gloria Steinem will not be entertained by The First Hundred Years. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Montgomery - David Conway
- Virginia Bruce - Lynn Conway
- Binnie Barnes - Claudia Weston
- Alan Dinehart - Samuel Z. Walker
- Harry Davenport - Uncle Dawson