- SKU: 25607358
- Release Date: 08/26/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In 1920s jargon, a "flapper" was a footloose young lady who, in keeping with a current fad, wore open-laced boots that flapped as she walked. The word became a generic catchphrase, referring to any jazz-age female with a thirst for excitement. The Flapper stars Olive Thomas as Ginger King, a capricious senator's daughter who gets into all sorts of trouble. It's all innocent fun, of course, but for a while poor Ginger is suspected of being as "loose" as the boots she wears. The film represented one of the last feature-film appearances by Olive Thomas, who soon died under questionable circumstances; on a happier note, it represents the first screen appearance by a young, fresh-faced extra named Norma Shearer. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William T. Carleton - Richard Charming
- Warren Cook - Seri. King
- Katherine Johnston - Hortense
- Olive Thomas - Ginger King
- Norma Shearer - Extra