- SKU: 27968328
- Release Date: 04/14/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Originally released as a silent film, this movie follows engineer Bob White (Moore Marriott) in his last run with the train known as the "Flying Scotsman." However it seems that Bob has made some enemies during his long career and it is up to his daughter Joan (Pauline Johnson) and her beau Jim (Ray Milland) to avert disaster. ~ Erin Demers, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dino Galvani - Headwaiter
- Pauline Johnson - Joan White
- Moore Marriott - Bob White
- Ray Milland - Jim Edwards
- Bill Shine - Barman