The Forgetting: A Portrait of Alzheimer's [DVD] 
- SKU: 7545962
- Release Date: 11/01/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Alzheimer's: The Help You Need hosted by David Hyde Pierce
- Interview with David Shenk, author of The Forgetting-
- Alzheimer's: Portrait of an Epidemic
- Interview with filmmaker Elizabeth Arledge
- Spanish language
- Spanish subtitles
- Enhanced for 16x9 television
- Closed Captioned
The documentary The Forgetting: A Portrait of Alzheimer's intersperses information on leading research scientists conducting experiments that are enlarging the medical community's understanding of the disease with a look at how the disease greatly affects those who suffer from it as well as those victim's loved ones. The film is narrated by the Emmy award winning actor David Hyde Pierce. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- David Hyde Pierce - Host
- Linda Hunt - Narrator