- SKU: 4904991
- Release Date: 02/25/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- From the Rehearsal Room (from Late Night Line-Up of January 7, 1967)
- Interviews Behind the Scenes (from Late Night Line-Up of July 4, 1967)
- Soames vs. Irene (Late Night Line-Up of February 10, 1969)
- The Forsyte Phenomenon (Talkback of February 18, 1969)
- Deleted and alternate scenes
- Cast bios
- Closed Captioned
As adapted from the bestselling novels by John Galsworthy, the BBC miniseries The Forsyth Saga occupies a unique place in the history of its parent network. It premiered in 1969, at a point when the television operations of the British Broadcasting Corporation were still nascent. Forsyth's success brought stability and weight to the network, and dramatically increased BBC viewership. Not long after, Forsyth served as the impetus, in the United States, for PBS to launch Masterpiece Theatre as one of the cornerstones of its programming - beginning with American rebroadcasts of Forsyth. The drama delved into the intrigues of a nouveau riche British family, whose members included property-chaser Soames (Eric Porter), the passionate lover Irene (Nyree Dawn Porter), reflective outsider Jo (Kenneth More) and freewheeling-daughter Fleur (Susan Hampshire, who won an Emmy for her performance). This box set contains the entire miniseries. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Margaret Tyzack - Winifred