- SKU: 17372086
- Release Date: 12/23/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastrered
- Enhanced audio
The Crazy Gang, a pre-Monty Python group of British "nut" comedians, were popular on stage and screen from 1935 through 1962. In The Frozen Limits, the comic sextet--Bud Flanagan, Chesney Allen, Jimmy Nervo, Teddy Knox, Charlie Naughton and Jimmy Gold--head to Alaska to take advantage of the 1898 Gold Rush. Unfortunately it's now 1939, and no one is in a rush anymore--but better late than never. The Crazy Gang's antics are here amplified by the presence of old codger Moore Marriott, on leave from his regular stint in Britain's Will Hay films. Frozen Limits was directed by Marcel Varnel, a competent journeyman best known to American film buffs for his co-direction (with William Cameron Menzies) of Chandu the Magician (32). ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Chesney Allen - Bud & Ches
- Eric Clavering - Foxy
- Bud Flanagan
- Jimmy Gold - Charlie & Jimmy
- Anthony Hulme - Tex O'Brien