- SKU: 17023551
- Release Date: 08/12/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Feature-length audio commentary by Lech Majewski
- Biography of Lech Majewski
- Optional French subtitles
- Stills gallery
Idiosyncratic Polish director Lech Majewski helmed this feature, which he adapted from his own novel Metaphysics. It concerns the romance that blossoms between an engineer named Chris (Chris Nightingale) and an art history expert named Claudine (Claudine Spiteri), who meet up and instantly fall into impassioned lust for one another. Before long, however, tragedy strikes in the form of a terminal illness that hits Claudine. She chooses to respond by spending her final days with Chris in Venice, against the backdrop of buildings and murals created by her favorite artist, Hieronymus Bosch. In that venue, Claudine acts as Chris's romantic, erotic and emotional guide, leading him down a pathway of intense seduction and theretofore unattained insights into himself and the nature of love. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Claudine Spiteri - Claudine
- Chris Nightingale - Chris