- SKU: 18959898
- Release Date: 06/15/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The fourth screen version of Hubert Henry Davies' 1914 play Outcast, this comedy-drama stars Bette Davis as Miriam Brady, a shop girl offered 100 dollars to keep drunken socialite Geoffrey Sherwood (Ian Hunter) out of trouble. The next morning, alas, Miriam discovers that she has become Mrs. Sherwood while under the influence. The couple move to an unfashionable neighborhood where Geoffrey starts his own business, but domestic bliss is soon rudely interrupted by Valentine French (Katherine Alexander), Geoffrey's former fiancée, who wants him back. According to some reports, Genevieve Tobin, originally cast as Valentine, left The Girl From Tenth Avenue in the last minute prior to production arguing that she was unsuited for the role. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bette Davis - Miriam Brady
- Ian Hunter - Geoffrey Sherwood
- Colin Clive - John Morland
- Alison Skipworth - Mrs. Martin
- John Eldredge - Hugh Brown