- SKU: 20967313
- Release Date: 04/23/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Mastered in HD from the original 35 mm negative
- Introduction by Jean Rollin
- Interview with Jean Rollin, by Patrick Lambert and Frédérick Durand (2007, 49 min.), in which Rollin discusses his varied literary influences
- 16-page booklet with an essay by Tim Lucas, editor of Video Watchdog
- Original theatrical trailer
- Original trailers of other Rollin films
This gory zombie film was directed by cult filmmaker Jean Rollin. The plot concerns a dangerous pesticide which is applied to grapes in a wine-producing region, turning the inhabitants into insane zombie killers. There is plentiful nudity and violence for the exploitation crowd, as well as crucifixion and a topless woman being impaled with a pitchfork by her own father. Horror fans will note the numerous similarities to Jorge Grau's hit Breakfast at Manchester Morgue, while mainstream viewers...well, they probably won't be watching in the first place. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marie-Georges Pascal
- Serge Marquand
- Felix Marten
- Brigitte Lahaie
- Paul Bisciglia