- SKU: 20342938
- Release Date: 07/12/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
MGM was never quite sure what to do with their resident funster Red Skelton, and The Great Diamond Robbery betrays this uncertainty. Skelton plays Ambrose C. Park, a diamond cutter who is led to believe that he's the long-lost heir to a fortune. Actually, Ambrose has been duped by shyster lawyer Remlick (James Whitmore), who is in cahoots with criminal mastermind Louie (Kurt Kaznar). Convinced that he's being a dutiful nephew, Ambrose helps the crooks steal a valuable diamond, then agrees to cut the jewel himself. There's way too much plot and not enough Skelton in this 69-minute programmer, but Red manages to collect a few loose chuckles along the way. Great Diamond Robbery leading lady Cara Williams was later more memorably teamed with Skelton in the 1962 TV special "Freddie and the Yuletide Doll." ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Red Skelton - Ambrose C. Park
- Cara Williams - Maggie Drumman
- James Whitmore - Remlick
- Kurt Kasznar - Louie
- Dorothy Stickney - Emily Drumman