- SKU: 20425428
- Release Date: 05/29/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Silent screen Western star Tom Mix portrays a detective investigating a series of train robberies in this fast-paced, stunt-driven oater filmed on locations at Colorado's Royal Gorge. Mix poses as a masked outlaw in order to infiltrate the outlaw gang behind the robberies, only to discover that their leader is the secretary (Carl Miller) to the railroad president (William Walling). Along the way, the hero falls in love with the president's daughter (Dorothy Dwan). Considered one of Mix's very best efforts, this well-staged and photographed Western also benefitted from good performances by the smooth Carl Miller and comedy sidekick Harry Grippe. According to the star himself, John Wayne worked as a prop boy on this film. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tom Mix - Tom Gordon
- Dorothy Dwan - Madge Cullen
- William Walling - Eugene Cullen
- Harry Grippe - DeLuxe Harry
- Tony the Wonder Horse