- SKU: 25312485
- Release Date: 05/27/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Johnny Hardwick (Douglas MacLean) is the owner of the fastest horse in the next race. Although it's almost guaranteed that he will win big, Hardwick ruins his chance by saving a little girl who has run out onto the track. The child's father shows his gratitude later on when he offers Hardwick a job as a clerk in his hotel -- Hardwick has been forced to flee after a fight in a roadhouse. Hardwick is also forced to leave that job, eventually taking a position as a handyman, where he meets Margaret Warren (Beatrice Burnham), who is presiding over the local post office. A horse race at the county fair gives Hardwick an opportunity to stage a comeback. The requisite villain has entered a ringer, so Hardwick brings in his own horse to defeat him. Motion Picture News called actor Douglas MacLean "one of the most popular polite comedians of the screen," meaning that he did not do slapstick. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Walt Whitman - Mr. Warren
- Margaret Livingston - Molly
- Wade Boteler - Mr. Duffy
- Jack Singleton - Tommy Wilson
- Beatrice Burham