- SKU: 20910898
- Release Date: 02/19/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- New musical soundtrack
- Scene access
A robust potboiler from Universal, The Ice Flood stars Kenneth Harlan as Jack De Quincey, a handsome youth returning from Oxford to take part in his father's Oregon lumber business. But Jack demands to work incognito and bets the elder DeQuincey (George Irving) 10,000 dollars that he will not only survive among the roughhewn loggers but prosper. Jack immediately earns the enmity of the camp bully, Pete (Frank Hagney), who takes umbrage to the newcomer's interest in Marie (Viola Dana), the daughter of Superintendent O'Neill (DeWitt Jennings). But Jack not only bests Pete in a fair fight and gets medical attention for little Billy (Billy Kent Schaefer), the camp mascot who suffers from a clubfoot, but also saves Marie from the dangerous natural disaster of the title. The Ice Flood was based on a 1918 short story by Zorro creator Johnston McCulley and had previously been filmed by Universal under its original title, The Brute Breaker (1919). According to some reports, Walter Brennan appears as one of the loggers in this film. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kenneth Harlan - Jack De Quincy
- Viola Dana - Marie O'Neill
- George Irving - Thomas De Quincey
- Frank S. Hagney - Pete
- Fred Kohler - "Couyar" Kid