- SKU: 14125822
- Release Date: 12/07/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Forbidden love between a beautiful orphan and an eligible upper-class bachelor sparks jealousy and deceit in the family that took her in as a child in this period drama from director Bobby Roth. As a child, Edith Adelon (Cari Shayne) was taken in by the wealthy Henry Hamilton (Tom Conti) so that she could live at the lavish Evanswood Estate and serve as a paid companion to Henry's lonesome daughter Amy (Brigitta Dau). Over the years, Amy and Edith grow to become the best of friends and most personal of confidantes, though everything changes when a trio of visitors arrive to attend the annual Greens Cup horse race and Beatrice Hamilton (Meredith Baxter) enlists Edith's help in choosing an marriageable suitor for cousin Ida Glenshaw (Brigid Brannagh). When both of the eligible bachelors show signs of affection for Edith instead of Ida, the rising tensions force the privileged orphan to consider her true status among the upper class. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Meredith Baxter - Beatrice Hamilton
- Thomas Gibson
- Cari Shayne - Edith Adelon
- Brigitta Dau - Amy Hamilton
- Tom Conti - Henry Hamilton
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.