- SKU: 14723944
- Release Date: 09/28/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- A conversation with Ken Burns-From his firest film, Brooklyn Bridge, to his acclaimed series, Jazz, see what inspires Ken Burns to think beyond what history books dicate to create gripping and compelling films
- Ken Burnss: Making history-Go behind the scenes for an unprecedented look at the filmmaker at work, gathering history, making history
- Closed Captioned
Renowned documentary-maker Ken Burns uses archival film clips, interviews, newspaper stories, and journals to bring the story of the U.S. Congress and the characters involved in its fascinating and sometimes dubious history to life. The film explores the popularly-elected Legislative branch of our government and observes its modes of functioning, along with its past and present strengths and weaknesses. Famous historical figures who served as Congressmen (Henry Clay, Daniel Webster, and others) are featured, as are contemporary members and events. Burns uses his skills to draw our sometimes admiring, sometimes skeptical attitudes toward this group of power-entrusted individuals into full perspective, pointing out the valuable role the Congress is designed to serve - potentially providing balance in extreme situations or weighted political atmospheres. ~ Alice Duncan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- David McCullough - Narrator