- SKU: 8801068
- Release Date: 05/20/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director Armand Mastroianni
- Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailer
- Armand Mastroianni bio
Young art student Virna Nightbourne (Elizabeth Kemp) has the unconscious ability to draw the future victims of a serial murderer, in this standard thriller that also involves Paul "Mac" McCormack (Perry King) a sleazy talk-show host and the local police. McCormack is out to promote number one as best he can, and when he catches on to the notoriety that Virna could lend him if he capitalizes on her psychic powers, he has no problem in exploiting her. At first one of the local cops, a part-time stand-up comedian of dubious talent, is out to help Mack. But Mack's sensationalism turns off the police in the end, though they also have no problem in exploiting Virna's unique visions of the murder victims. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Perry King - Mac McCormack
- Elizabeth Kemp - Virna Nightbourne
- Norman Parker - Larry Weeks
- Kenneth McMillan - Cullum
- Jon Polito - Sporaco