- SKU: 29918545
- Release Date: 12/15/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- A full episode of Troma's latest web series Kabukiman's Cocktail Corner starring Paul Booth.
- Audio commentary.
- Highlights from the 2015 Tromadance Film Festival.
- Mr. Robbie a short film by Buddy Giovinazzo (Combat Shock) starring Joe Spinell.
- New intro by LLoyd Kaufman (President of Troma Entertainment and creator of The Toxic Avenger).
- The return of one of Troma's most beloved characters, Dolphin-Man.
In this slice-n-dicer, a cabbie becomes obsessed with a lovely movie scream queen and decides to follow her to the Cannes Film Festival. Though she is a cult favorite, few take the horror-movie actress seriously. The taxi driver does and is sure that with a little of his expert direction she could become an excellent dramatic actress. Unfortunately, before he can help her, he must first get her attention. He first approaches her while she is taking a shower in her suite. Naturally she attempts to throw him out. A scuffle ensues and he ends up threatening to slit her throat. She escapes and dressed only in a towel runs through a crowd. The taxi driver is right behind her and the other festival-goers, thinking it all a clever promotional gimmick, applaud. He stops to take a bow and she makes it to safety. This bad start does not stop the cabbie from trying to reach her and before the story ends, many people die horrible deaths, leading to the film's surprising ending. Much of the story was shot on location at the 1981 Cannes Film Festival and features shots of several famous actors and filmmakers. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Caroline Munro - Jenna Bates
- Joe Spinell - Vinny Durand
- Devin Goldenberg - Marty Bernstein
- David Winters - Stanley Kline
- Glenn Jacobson - Bret Bates
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.