- SKU: 19905194
- Release Date: 04/10/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Randolph Scott has one of his best roles as Hawkeye in this exciting film adaptation of James Fenimore Cooper's often filmed novel. During the brutal French and Indian War, Hawkeye is prevailed upon to escort Major Duncan Heyward (Henry Wilcoxon), and the two daughters of Fort William Henry commander Colonel Munro (Hugh Buckler) -- Alice (Binnie Barnes) and Cora (Heather Angel) -- to safety through enemy lines. Hawkeye is assisted by his Indian friend Chingachgook (Robert Barrat), and Uncas (Philip Reed), Chingachgook's son; the two are the last survivors of the Mohican tribe. During their travels to the fort, Alice falls in love with Hawkeye, while Cora falls in love with Uncas. But along the way, the band is continually harassed by the demonic Huron Indian Magua (Bruce Cabot). Magua causes the deaths of Cora and Uncas, while the British are attacked by the Hurons and the French and forced to flee Fort William Henry. Hawkeye is taken prisoner by the brutal Hurons and Maj. Heyward must organize a band to rescue Hawkeye before he is tortured to death. ~ Paul Brenner, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Randolph Scott - Hawkeye, Colonial Scout
- Binnie Barnes - Alice Munro
- Heather Angel - Cora Munro
- Hugh Buckler - Col. Munro
- Henry Wilcoxon - Maj. Duncan Heyward