- SKU: 20289363
- Release Date: 08/28/2012
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- Introduction by Jean Rollin
- Four Featurettes by Daniel Gouyette: "Jean-Pierre Bouyxou on La Morte Vivante"
- "The Living Dead Girl: The American Version"
- "Music by Philippe D'Aram"
- "When I Was Seventeen" An Homage to Benoît Lestang"
- Jean Rollin at Fantasia (2007, 36 min.)
- Excerpt of an Interview with Jean Rollin by Joshua T. Gravel
- 12-page booklet with an essay by Tim Lucas, Editor of Video Watchdog
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Original Trailers of nine other Rollin films
Jean Rollin, the French filmmaker who has earned a potent cult following for his unique blend of eroticism and horror, directed this disturbing tale of a woman who has come back from the dead. When the grave of Catherine (Francoise Blanchard) is disturbed by an earthquake and fouled by a chemical spill, the young woman, not long deceased, rises from her tomb with a taste for blood and a desire to return to the home where she grew up. Catherine finds herself drawn to Helene (Marina Pierro), who became her "blood sister" as a child. Similarly, Helene feels compelled to help her old friend, and as they are drawn closer together, Helene finds young women to satisfy Catherine's ever-increasing lust for blood and flesh. La Morte Vivante was released in English-speaking countries as The Living Dead Girl. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marina Pierro
- Francoise Blanchard
- Michael Marshall
- Carina Barone
- Fanny Magier