The Living Dead Girl [DVD] [French] 
- SKU: 20289354
- Release Date: 08/28/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Introduction by Jean Rollin
- Four Featurettes by Daniel Gouyette:
- "Jean-Pierre Bouyxou on La Morte Vivante"
- "The Living Dead Girl: The American Version"
- "Music by Philippe D'Aram"
- "When I Was Seventeen: An Homage to Benoît Lestang"
- Jean Rollin at Fantasia (2007, 36 min.)
- Excerpt of an Interview with Jean Rollin by Joshua T. Gravel
- 12-Page Booklet with an Essay by Tim Lucas, Editor of Video Watchdog
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Original Trailers of nine other Rollin films
Jean Rollin, the French filmmaker who has earned a potent cult following for his unique blend of eroticism and horror, directed this disturbing tale of a woman who has come back from the dead. When the grave of Catherine (Francoise Blanchard) is disturbed by an earthquake and fouled by a chemical spill, the young woman, not long deceased, rises from her tomb with a taste for blood and a desire to return to the home where she grew up. Catherine finds herself drawn to Helene (Marina Pierro), who became her "blood sister" as a child. Similarly, Helene feels compelled to help her old friend, and as they are drawn closer together, Helene finds young women to satisfy Catherine's ever-increasing lust for blood and flesh. La Morte Vivante was released in English-speaking countries as The Living Dead Girl. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marina Pierro
- Francoise Blanchard
- Michael Marshall
- Carina Barone
- Fanny Magier