- SKU: 28990276
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Supervised by D.W. Griffith, Martyrs of the Alamo was directed by Griffith's loyal but considerably less inspired assistant William "Christy" Cabanne. The film never lags in its action sequences, notably the climactic siege of the Alamo. Only in the dramatic scenes does the film cry out for Griffith's masterful touch. Of interest is the casting of Griffith "regulars" Walter Long, Tom Wilson, Alfred Paget and John Dillon as, respectively, General Santa Anna, Sam Houston, Jim Bowie and Colonel Travis. Comedy relief is in the hands of Augustus Carney, the once-popular star of the "Alkali Ike" comedies. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tom Wilson - Sam Houston
- Sam de Grasse - Silent Smith
- Juanita Hansen - Old Soldier's Daughter
- Alfred Paget - James Bowie
- Walter Long - Santa Anna