- SKU: 29458447
- Release Date: 11/24/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "Julian Roffman: the man behind The Mask,"a 20-minute documentary
- "Mystic Magic" (1982, 19 Min.) a videotaped introduction to The Mask hosted by magician Harry Blackstone, shot in anaglyph 3-D
- 3-D calibration guide
- Audio commentary by film historian Jason Pichonsky
- Newly restored in anaglyph 3-D from the original 35mm elements
- Original theatrical trailer
Also known as Eyes of Hell, The Mask, is an inexpensive Canadian horror film is distinguished by a gimmick which relies upon full-audience cooperation. Anticipating Jim Carrey by 30 years, Paul Stevens comes into possession of an ancient mask which harbors Strange Powers. When Stevens places the mask over his face, the line "Put your mask on now" is supposed to cue the audience to don their 3-D glasses -- whereupon both Stevens and the audience experience a series of hallucinatory images. The major difference is that Stevens' hallucinations give him the urge to kill; it is hoped that the audience will not follow suit. In the early 1980s, a restored stereoscopic version of The Eyes of Hell was released to television in tandem with a pair of 3-D Three Stooges shorts, Spooks (1953) and Pardon My Backfire (1953). ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Stevens - Dr. Allan Barnes
- Claudette Nevins - Pamela Albright
- Anne Collings - Miss Goodrich
- Martin Lavut - Michael Randin
- Leo Leyden - Dr. Soames
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.