The Memory Keeper's Daughter [WS] [DVD] 
- SKU: 9008343
- Release Date: 10/07/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Closed Captioned
Durmot Mulroney, Gretchen Mol, and two-time Oscar nominee Emily Watson star in director Mick Jackson's feature adaptation of author Kim Edwards' New York Times best-seller concerning a physician whose painful decision to abandon one of his newborn twins has further reaching repercussions than he ever imagined. Dr. David Henry (Mulroney) and his wife Nora (Mol) have just given birth to a newborn set of twins when the husband makes the heartbreaking discovery that one of the children has Down syndrome. Completely unprepared with how to handle the situation, Dr. Henry ultimately decides to send the chromosomally damaged child away. Little does the doctor realize that the attending nurse has overheard his plan. Before the child can be sent away, the nurse intervenes - setting into motion a tragic sequence of events that will haunt the entire family for the following two decades. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dermot Mulroney - Dr. David Henry
- Gretchen Mol - Norah Henry
- Emily Watson - Caroline Gill
- Emma Colbert - Phoebe (age 6)
- Tyler Stentiford - Paul Henry (age 18-22)
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.