- SKU: 9008343
- Release Date: 10/07/2008
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Closed Captioned
Durmot Mulroney, Gretchen Mol, and two-time Oscar nominee Emily Watson star in director Mick Jackson's feature adaptation of author Kim Edwards' New York Times best-seller concerning a physician whose painful decision to abandon one of his newborn twins has further reaching repercussions than he ever imagined. Dr. David Henry (Mulroney) and his wife Nora (Mol) have just given birth to a newborn set of twins when the husband makes the heartbreaking discovery that one of the children has Down syndrome. Completely unprepared with how to handle the situation, Dr. Henry ultimately decides to send the chromosomally damaged child away. Little does the doctor realize that the attending nurse has overheard his plan. Before the child can be sent away, the nurse intervenes - setting into motion a tragic sequence of events that will haunt the entire family for the following two decades. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dermot Mulroney - Dr. David Henry
- Gretchen Mol - Norah Henry
- Emily Watson - Caroline Gill
- Emma Colbert - Phoebe (age 6)
- Tyler Stentiford - Paul Henry (age 18-22)
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.