- SKU: 17979118
- Release Date: 07/28/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Future gossip columnist Hedda Hopper enjoyed one of her few top-billed movie roles in the independently-produced thriller Mystery Train. After several reels of heavy plotting, a Pullman car is cut loose from its train and sent hurtling down a steep railway slope in the Rockies. Hero Ronald Stanhope (Jack Stuart) manages to catch up with villain William Mortimer (Bryant Washburn), and the two duke it out on the rear platform of the car. Will Ronald be able to rescue the other passengers before they're plunged over a cliff. Cast as one "Mrs. Radcliffe," Hedda Hopper doesn't have much to do except alternately express terror and disdain. The special effects in Mystery Train are first-rate, which is more than can be said for the dialogue. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hedda Hopper - Mrs. Radcliffe
- Bryant Washburn - William Mortimer
- Marceline Day - Joan
- Jack Richardson - A Crook
- Eddie Fetherstone - Archie Benson