- SKU: 21004499
- Release Date: 04/30/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Introduction by documentary filmmaker Daniel Griffith
- Audio commentary by screenwriter Gary Crutcher, moderated by Daniel Griffith
- "Psycho's Sister - making The Name of the Game is Kill" - an all-new documentary featuring exclusive interviews with screenwriter Gary Crutcher ("Stanley"), cinematographer Vilmos Zsigmond ("Deliverance"), composer Stu Phillips ("Battlestar Galactica"), film director/historian Joe Dante ("Gremlins"), writer/film historian Tim Lucas (Video Watchdog), and more!
- "Schlockmeister: Joe Solomon on reels" - the cinematic history of producer/distributor Joe Solomon...told through trailers. Featuring audio commentary by film historian Chris Poggiali (Temple of Shlock)
- Extensive promotional gallery
- Rare TV spot and more!
Hawaii Five-O's Jack Lord stars in this odd little thriller directed by Gunnar Hellstrom. Lord plays a Hungarian man named Lipa who meets the beautiful Mickey (Susan Strasberg) while wandering the highways of Arizona. Mickey runs a gas station in the desert with her mother (T.C. Jones) and two sisters and invites Lipa to stay with them. He does, not knowing that the entire family is stark-raving mad. The usual psychological games ensue, with Lipa being attacked by a rattlesnake, seduced by the psychotic sisters, and run over with a car before figuring out the predictable truth -- that "Mom" is really a man. Gorgeous photography by Vilmos Zsigmond and some amusingly sadistic set-pieces accent this enjoyably trashy thriller. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jack Lord - Symcha Lipa
- Susan Strasberg - Mickey Perry
- Tisha Sterling - Nan Perry
- T.C. Jones - Mr./Mrs. Perry
- Mort Mills - Sheriff Kendall