- SKU: 4232814
- Release Date: 08/28/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio: English 2-channel [Dolby Surround], French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Bonus trailers
- Digitally mastered audio and anamorphic video
- Interactive menus
- Multi-level interactive DVD-ROM game
- Scene selections
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Thai
- Widescreen and full-screen presentations
Karate Kid, Part 4 is better known by its release title, The Next Karate Kid. The sole holdover from the first three KK flicks is Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, once more cast as janitor/martial arts maven Miyagi Yakuga. This time, his pupil is orphaned 17-year-old Hilary Swank, the granddaughter of Miyagi's war buddy. Relentlessly bullied by her male classmates and feeling responsible for her parents' fatal accident, Swank is taught self-worth through the tough-but-gentle guidance of Miyagi. While The Next Karate Kid may come off as too "PC" for the tastes of some fans, it is heaps better than the appalling Karate Kid, Part 3. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Noriyuki "Pat" Morita - Miyagi
- Hilary Swank - Julie Pierce
- Michael Ironside - Colonel Dugan
- Constance Towers - Louisa
- Chris Conrad - Eric
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.