- SKU: 20262581
- Release Date: 07/10/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted scenes
- Perfect Partners: Genie Francis & Ted McGinley Featurette
This inspirational drama from writer-director Douglas Barr brings back a number of the characters originally introduced in Christian author Angela Hunt's 2001 novel The Note - notably advice columnist Peyton MacGruder (Genie Francis). This outing finds Peyton and husband King Danville (Ted McGinley) en route to a romantic getaway when a mysterious stranger leaves an infant on their doorstep. Drawing on her experience as a journalist, Peyton sets out to uncover the true story of the baby's past and the identity of its parents. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Genie Francis - Peyton MacGruder
- Ted McGinley - King Danville
- Laci Mailey
- Brenda Crichlow
- Garry Chalk
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.