- SKU: 20140465
- Release Date: 06/26/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director Anne Renton and Kathleen Turner
- Photo gallery
A woman tries to pass her unconventional family off as a wholesome churchgoing household in this comedy. Eileen Cleary (Kathleen Turner) is a devout Catholic housewife who is a tireless volunteer at her church, ready to help with a fund-raising effort or deliver meals to shut-ins at a moment's notice. Eileen's pastor, Monsignor Murphy (Richard Chamberlain), is impressed enough to nominate her for the honor of "Catholic Woman of the Year," and when she learns that full absolution of all her past sins is one of the perks that comes with the honor, she's determined to win. However, Eileen also finds out that there's a hitch -- the nominees are expected to invite the Archbishop to their home for dinner, and her household hardly seems like the picture of moral well-being. Her husband Frank (Michael McGrady) struggles with a drinking problem, her son Frank Jr. (Jason Ritter) is in the midst of a divorce and is involved with a woman who is not Catholic, and her daughter Shannon (Emily Deschanel) is a lesbian who is about to marry her partner Angela (Angelique Cabral) and is already carrying their child. Does Eileen stand a chance against her longtime rival Agnes Dunn (Sharon Lawrence), who is also in the running for the title? The Perfect Family was the first feature film from director Anne Renton. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kathleen Turner - Eileen Cleary
- Emily Deschanel - Shannon Cleary
- Jason Ritter - Frank, Jr.
- Michael McGrady - Frank Cleary
- Shannon Cochran - Mary Donovan