- SKU: 15477707
- Release Date: 03/13/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interactive menus in English, Hebrew, or French
- Subtitle contorl: English, Hebrew, French or None
- Scene selection
- Bonus features: "The Israeli Theater of Efraim Kishon" featurette (Hebrew with English subtitles)
- Dolby surround sound or Dolby Digital 5.1
- Full screen
This Israeli film is a good-hearted, gentle, bittersweet comedy about a policeman and his friends. Azulai (Shaike Ophir) is beloved by everyone who knows him -- his police colleagues and the criminals on his beat. He is also completely ineffectual at law enforcement. However, he has a dazzling command of biblical authorities, which comes in useful when dealing with religious conflicts. Because he was born in Morocco, he speaks French, which comes in handy when a group of Parisian police come visiting. It's not enough. He has been on the force for 20 years, and his contract is up for renewal. His police superiors cannot bring themselves to keep him on, despite their love of him. The gang of robbers who live in his district also love him, and are also afraid that a more competent policeman will replace him. They arrange for Azulai to catch them red-handed in a nefarious crime, which takes a lot of doing, as Azulai keeps missing the obvious clues they dangle in front of him. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Avner Hizkiyahu - Capt. Lefkowitch
- Itzik Rachamimov - Sgt. Bejerano
- Zaharira Harifai - Betty
- Nitza Shaul - Mimi, Prostitute
- Joseph Shiloach - Amar, Gang Leader