The Post-Impressionists: Van Gogh [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 15052568
- Release Date: 05/30/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- All new location footage
- Re-creations and reconstructions
- Studies of the great works
- Commentary and analyses from leading authorities, art historians and scholars
From Kultur's Great Artists comes the Post-Impressionists video series. Highlighting six of the most famous and influential figures of the post-impressionist movement, the programs attempt to give viewers a detailed look at the work and lives of these creative luminaries. Post-Impressionists: Van Gogh focuses on the short, tortured life of Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh. Though he committed suicide before the age of 40, Van Gogh left behind some of the most remarkable and sought-after paintings in the world, including Starry Night> and The Potato Eaters. Released in 2001, the program runs 50 minutes. The other videos in the set are Post-Impressionists: Gauguin, Post-Impressionists: Cézanne, Post-Impressionists: Toulouse-Lautrec, Post-Impressionists: Munch, and Post-Impressionists: Rousseau. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi