- SKU: 20272227
- Release Date: 04/24/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Carry On Up the Jungle: Audio commentary with Jackie Piper & Valerie Leon
- Stills gallery
- Carry On trivia
- Carry On Loving:
- Audio commentary with Richard O'Callaghan & Jackie Piper
An extremely low budget -- shot on an obvious studio set and featuring cheap and grainy stock footage -- only adds to the hilarity in this 1970 entry in the "Carry On" series. Series stalwarts Sidney James and Joan Sims star, as the gang head deep into the Amazon in search of an endangered species of bird. There they must contend with a tribe of Amazons and a horny gorilla. As if that weren't enough, they find themselves pursued by ravenous headhunters who must have seen all the "Carry On" troupe's routines one too many times. ~ Paul Brenner, Rovi
Carry On Loving
This is the 20th feature in the successful "Carry On" series of bawdy slapstick comedies. Sidney Bliss (Sidney James) and his faithful assistant Sophie (Hattie Jacques) run a bogus matrimonial agency designed to unite people looking for love and romance. One couple never speaks a word in the film but are seen kissing in strange and familiar places. Three love-starved ladies offer their services to anyone who asks, and an excellent pie fight harkens back to the days of the classic silent comedies, with continual running gags and sexual innuendo permeating the film. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sidney James - Bill Boosey
- Charles Hawtrey - Tonka
- Joan Sims - Lady Evelyn Bagley
- Terry Scott - Jungle Boy
- Kenneth Connor - Claude Chumley