The Red Lily [DVD] 
- SKU: 18951101
- Release Date: 03/23/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
After the death of her father, Marise La Noue (Enid Bennett) can find no safe haven, so she runs off to Paris with Jean Leonnec, the mayor's son (Ramon Novarro). Before they can be married, however, they are separated. Marise sinks from working as a waitress to toiling as scrubwoman to the ultimate degradation as a woman of the streets. Leonnec, meanwhile, falls in with a gang of thieves. While he is being chased by gendarmes, he finds Marise and is horrified at what she has become. Even though he knocks her down in his frenzy, Marise nurses him through his breakdown. The police finally catch up with him and he serves a prison term. While he is incarcerated, Marise turns her life around. Leonnec emerges from prison a changed man and reunites with Marise. Director Fred Niblo was married to leading lady Enid Bennett. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Enid Bennett - Marise LaNous
- Ramon Novarro - jean Leonnec
- Wallace Beery - Bobo
- Frank Currier - Hugo Leonnec
- Rosemary Theby - Nana