- SKU: 18032503
- Release Date: 10/06/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary: revealing all sources used in making "The Reflecting Pool"
A Russian-American journalist and the grieving father of a 9/11 victim join forces to challenge the government's official account of the events that unfolded on that fateful and tragic day in this incendiary thriller from director Jarek Kupsc. When successful journalist Alex Prokop (Kupsc) receives a unique videotape that reveals newly discovered information about the terrorist attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C., he makes it his mission to find out as much as possible about the explosive new development. The sender of the tape was Paul Cooper (Joseph Culp), an American patriot whose daughter perished in those terrorist attacks and who now believes that the U.S. government is to blame for those horrific events. As Prokop and Cooper interview various eyewitnesses to the attack, stories of underground explosions in the Twin Towers immediately before the attack and the revelation that the president's brother presided over the WTC security staff finds the official story slowly crumbling under the weight of the unspeakable truth. Before long, the FBI begins pressuring Alex's editor, Georgia (Lisa Black), to reveal key sources and the magazine's investors are threatening to kill the entire story. Haunted by memories of his childhood in Communist Russia, Prokop vows to unearth the truth regardless of the damage it may do to his career. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joseph Culp - Paul Cooper
- Lisa Black - Georgia McGuire
- Alex Hyde-White - Jack Mahoney
- Dominick LaRae - Video Joe
- Jason Culp - Mr. Alonzo