The Return of the Whistler [DVD] 
- SKU: 28699225
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This final entry in Columbia's "Whistler" series is also the first to dispense with the services of star Richard Dix. This time around, hero Ted Nichols (Michael Duane) tries to ascertain the whereabouts of his wealthy fiancee Alice Barclay (Lenore Aubert). Finally locating the girl in a mental institution, Nichols discovers that she's been placed there at the behest of a man named John (James Cardwell), who claims to be her husband. Private eye Gaylord Travers (Richard Lane) suspects there's more to this than meets the eye-especially when all records pertaining to Alice's previous existence mysteriously vanish. Return of the Whistler was scripted by Cornell Woolrich, who was doing this sort of Alfred Hitchcock stuff long before he ever worked with Hitchcock himself. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lenore Aubert - Alice Bradley
- Trevor Bardette - Arnold
- Edgar Dearing - Capt. Griggs
- Ann Doran - Sybil
- Michael Duane - Ted Nichols