- SKU: 20091239
- Release Date: 04/26/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The Saint's Vacation was filmed in London by RKO Radio's British division. This time Hugh Sinclair is cast as Leslie Charteris' suave soldier of fortune Simon Templar, aka The Saint. Most of the story takes place in Switzerland (or a reasonable facsimile), with Templar interrupting his holiday to retrieve a missing secret code. The key to the mystery is a Swiss music box with a most unusual tune, diligently sought after by enemy agent Rudolph (Cecil Parker) and British secret service operative Valerie (Leueen McGrath). Aiding Templar in his investigation are intrepid gal reporter Mary Langdon (Sally Gray) and droll sidekick Monty Hayward (Arthur Macrae), while Inspector Teal (Gordon MacLeod) of Scotland Yard can only fuss and fume on the sidelines. Tossed off as a mere quota quickie, The Saint's Vacation nonetheless earned good bookings in England and the US. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
The Saint Meets the Tiger
In this episode of the mystery adventure series, Simon "The Saint" Templar finds a dead man on his doorstep. Soon the ace investigator finds himself mired in more murder, smuggling and a South American mine. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hugh Sinclair - Simon Templar, the Saint
- Sally Gray - Mary Langdon
- Arthur Macrae - Monty Hayward
- Cecil Parker - Rudolph Hauser
- Gordon McLeod - Insp. Teal