- Artist: Iain Burnside
- Artist: Irene Drummond
- SKU: 19600332
- Release Date: 10/11/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Three Souter Settings~Ballad
- The Web: Five Love Songs~1. She trembled
- The Web: Five Love Songs~2. They sank deep into the yielding tissue
- The Web: Five Love Songs~3. He vaguely smiled
- The Web: Five Love Songs~4. And, thus they met
- The Web: Five Love Songs~5. Love brushed by her
- Three Souter Settings~The Children
- 3 poems of Irina Ratushinskaya~1. Where are you, my prince?
- 3 poems of Irina Ratushinskaya~2. I will travel through the land
- 3 poems of Irina Ratushinskaya~3. No, I'm not afraid
- Two songs from Lasses, Love and Life~Aye Waukin, O!
- Two songs from Lasses, Love and Life~The Laird o' Cockpen
- Three Souter Settings~Scots Song
- The Shadow Side of Joy Finzi
- Two Songs from Songs: Chiefly in the Scottish Dialect~The Watergaw
- Two Songs from Songs: Chiefly in the Scottish Dialect~John Anderson, my Jo
- Between Eternity and Time~1. Come slowly, Eden
- Between Eternity and Time~2. The Bequest
- Between Eternity and Time~3. The Heart Asks Pleasure First
- A Red, Red Rose